The WRGP is an exchange program for graduate students. It allows students to pay 150% of resident tuition for their specific graduate program. Students are automatically considered for enrollment for the WRGP Waiver upon full acceptance into a qualified DSU graduate program.
The only deadline is the graduate program acceptance deadline.
Participating DSU Graduate Programs:
- Masters of Accountancy (MAcc)
- Masters of Athletic Training
- Masters of Technical Writing and Digital Rhetoric
Participants on the WRGP Waiver must understand the following:
- This waiver will keep you at 150% of resident tuition for your specific graduate program.
- To maintain eligibility you must be a student in good status with your graduate program and making progress towards degree.
- There are no credit or GPA requirements for each semester to keep eligibility.
- If you are enrolled in less than 12 credits for any given semester, this waiver will prorate to the number of credits in which you are enrolled. This happens on a daily basis through the first 3 weeks of a semester, if you change your enrollment.